Travel Gift Cards
MakeMyTrip E-Gift Card-CORP
Expiry: 365 days from the date of issue
Min Price 500.00 Max Price 100000.00 (INR)
SKU CODE: EGCGBMMTCR001
Product ID: 44
Category : Travel Gift Cards
- MakeMyTrip.com, India’s leading online travel company was founded in the year 2000 by Deep Kalra.
- Created to empower the Indian traveller with instant booking and comprehensive choices, the company began its journey in the US-India travel market.
- It aimed to offer a range of best-value products and services along with cutting-edge technology and dedicated round-the-clock customer support
- The E-Gift Card is valid for purchases made from Makemytrip only and is valid for a period of 12 Months from the date of Purchase.
- For Flights, Hotels & Holidays:
- Can be redeemed online at www.makemytrip.com or on MakeMyTrip Android & IOS app. Please follow the steps listed below.
- Select your Flight/ Hotel and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
- On Website, click on "More options" and Select "E-Gift Card" as your Payment Mode. On Android and IOS app, choose E-Gift Card as the payment option
- Enter your E-Gift Card/ Card No. (16 Digit) and 6 Digit Pin No.
- Click on "Make Payment" and Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed.
- Flights & Hotels are not redeemable offline.
- For redeeming Holidays offline through our Holiday Experts :
- Please call on the understated number to redeem the card.
- Domestic Holiday packages: 9599595601
- International Holiday packages: 9599595618
- Alternatively you can also write on email@example.com
- You can also visit the MakeMyTrip Branches to redeem.
- This E-Gift Card is not valid on Bus, Rail and Car bookings.
- E-Gift Cards are valid on bookings made through MMT Mobile App.
- In case of transaction failures after E-Gift Card is applied, amount would be automatically refunded to the same cards within 24 hours.
- This E-Gift Card/voucher cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by Makemytrip.com on app or website.
- This E-Gift Card is valid for partial redemption. Balance would remain in the E-Gift Card till the validity period and can be reused for multiple transactions.
- Multiple E-Gift Cards (up to 3) can be combined and used on 1 transaction.
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- The E-Gift Card cannot be cancelled or exchanged for cash.
- The E-Gift Card validity cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- E-Gift Card code/Physical copy or both to be provided at the time of booking along with an ID proof for the offline redemption.
- MakeMyTrip is not responsible if the E-Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- In case of cancellation of bookings made using the E-Gift Card within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the same card as used at the time of booking.
- Users are required to save the E-Gift Card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as we will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new E-Gift Card number.
- In case of cancellations where the E-Gift Card validity has expired, no refund will be processed for the amount paid by the E-Gift Card.
- MakeMyTrip is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny accepting any E-Gift Card if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.
- In no event the liability of MakeMyTrip for any claims shall exceed the value of the card.
- In the event of any dispute, parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
- This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using the card would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.
- "Visit www.makemytrip.com or on MakeMyTrip Android & IOS app.
- Select your Flight/Hotel and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
- On Website, click on ""More options"" and Select ""Gift Card"" as your Payment Mode.
- On Android and IOS app, choose Gift Card as the payment option.
- Enter your Gift Card/ Card No. (16 Digit) and 6 Digit Pin No.
- Click on ""Make Payment"" and Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed."