Travel Gift Cards
Cleartrip E-Gift Card
Expiry: 365 Days from the date of issue.
Min Price 500.00 Max Price 10000.00 (INR)
SKU CODE: EGVGBCLTP001
Product ID: 32
Category : Travel Gift Cards
- Cleartrip e-Gift Cards make for a perfect present
- Whether it’s proposing a family holiday, an employee incentive, reliving a honeymoon, or delving into adventure with friends, Cleartrip E-Gift Cards are the answer to all travel related surprises
- Gift a Cleartrip e-Gift Card and add fun factor into your loved one’s life
- Cleartrip Gift Cards ("Gift Cards") are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ("Qwikcilver") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
- The maximum amount of gift card purchase in a month shall be limited to INR ,1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakhs Only), or as revised by the allocable law requirements from time to time.
- Gift Card is valid only for bookings made on cleartrip.com for flights or hotels.
- Gift Cards once purchased cannot be cancelled, unless expressly allowed to do so by Cleartrip.
- This Gift Cards cannot be clubbed with any other offer currently live on cleartrip.com including cashbacks, discounts etc. on a particular credit/debit card.
- Any balance amount left on the used Gift Cards can be reused within the validity period.
- Cleartrip is not responsible if the Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- The Gift Cards cannot be replaced, refunded, revalidated or exchanged for cash.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- Convenience Fee will be applicable for all Gift Card bookings (as how it's applicable for any payment method) .
- Cleartrip reserves the right to deny accepting any Gift Card if it suspects that there is duplicity of Gift Cards.
- In no event the liability of Cleartrip for any claims arising by the purchase or usage of Gift Cards shall exceed the value of the respective Gift Card.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality of the Gift Card pin/ Gift Card unique number issued to you. Cleartrip shall not be responsible to provide you new Gift Cards in the event this confidentiality obligation is breached by you. Any misuse/unauthorised disclosure of Gift Cards shall result in cancellation of the booking of the flight ticket/hotel, as applicable, without any liability of Cleartrip.
- You agree to indemnify Cleartrip/ its affiliates, officers, directors, from all claims brought by any third party against Cleartrip/ its affiliates, officers, directors, arising out of or in connection with any breach of these gift card terms and conditions.
- This is for individual use only, Travel agents found using Gift Cards would lead to cancellation of booking and no refund would be made.[
- Disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Cleartrip Gift Cards
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Cleartrip Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- In the event that the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Cleartrip /Qwikcilver retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI guidelines. Cleartrip/ Qwikcilver may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Cleartrip/ Qwikcilver may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
- Cancellations & Refunds
- In case of any cancellation of trips purchased using Gift Cards within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the Gift Card used at the time of booking. Save the gift card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as We will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new Gift Card number.
- In case the Gift Card validity has expired, then there will be no refund processed for the amount paid by the Gift Card.
- The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the Gift Card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Visit the outlet near you.
- Before making the purchase confirm about the acceptance of Gift Card at the store.
- Choose the products you would like to buy.
- Show your Gift Card details to the cashier at the time of billing & pay any balance amount by cash or card.