Food Gift Cards
Starbucks E-Gift Voucher
Expiry: 365 Days from the date of activation
Min Price 200.00 Max Price 1000.00 (INR)
SKU CODE: EGVGBSTB001
Product ID: 16
Category : Food Gift Cards
- Starbucks entered the Indianmarket in October 2012 through a 50/50 Joint Venture with Tata ConsumerProducts Ltd.(formerly Tata Global Beverages Ltd.) andcurrently operates in more than 200 stores in India across Mumbai,Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad,Surat, Vadodra, Kochi, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Bhopal, Indore through a network ofover 1,700 passionate partners (employees).
- Starbucks stores are operated bythe joint venture, TATA Starbucks Private Limited (“Starbucks India”), andbranded as Starbucks Coffee - “A Tata Alliance.”
- By using your Starbucks eGift Card, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please ensure that you have read carefully and understood these Terms and Conditions before using your Starbucks eGift Card. Please note that these Terms and Conditions only govern the use of the Starbucks eGift Card, and the terms and conditions for usage of the Starbucks India mobile app, website, Starbucks Rewards Membership , shall continue to apply.
- Validity of this e-gift card is 1 years from the date of purchase of the e-gift card. The Starbucks eGift Card can only be redeemed via the Starbucks India mobile app across all Starbucks stores in India. All terms and conditions of the Starbucks India mobile app and Starbucks Rewards program shall apply upon signing up for the mobile app.
- Eligibility Criteria: To purchase the Starbucks eGift Card, you should be competent to enter into a contract i.e. you should have attained the age of majority according to the Indian law. The Starbucks eGift Card is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by anyone who has not attained the age of majority. Any person under the age of 18, may only use the Starbucks eGift Card under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Starbucks India eGift cards cannot be returned/refunded once purchased. Starbucks eGift Cards are redeemable across all stores in India only. Re-sale of Starbucks eGift Cards is strictly prohibited.
- The Starbucks eGift Card cannot be reloaded with additional funds Once purchased, the Starbucks eGift Card cannot be cancelled by the purchaser, nor is the Starbucks eGift Card refundable, returnable or redeemable for cash or credit, except where required by law. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Starbucks India. You cannot purchase other Starbucks eGift Card/s with your Starbucks eGift Card/s, nor can you use the Starbucks eGift Card/s to make a payment on a credit account. The Starbucks eGift Card/s balance cannot be transferred to any other format of instrument You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the eGift Card and the electronic device on which it is stored. Issuer / Starbucks India is not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Starbucks eGift Card or any electronic device on which it is stored is lost, stolen or used without permission. Once the Starbucks eGift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Starbucks eGift Card 14 digit number and the 4 digit CSV code as confidential.
- Download the Starbucks® India mobile app from App store or Play store. Register for a new My Starbucks Rewards™ account or Sign-in with your existing details of My Starbucks Rewards™ account
- On the ‘Add a Card’ screen, enter your 14 digit Starbucks gift card number (no spaces) followed by 4 digit CSC code (no spaces).
- Your Starbucks eGift Card is ready for use, Tap on ‘Pay’ section and scan the barcode on the mobile app at any Starbucks store to redeem your eGift card"